LUX LAV BT 3-STATION RESTROOM TRAILER
Waste Tank: 352 gal.
Interior Standard Features
- Lavatory in vanity with mirror
- Porcelain or stainless-steel sinks with metered water faucets
- Solid surface HDPE countertop with access to trash receptacle
- Soap and paper product dispensers
- Wall hung metered flush urinals, or waterless options
- Air conditioning
- SeaLand low volume ceramic toilets with pedal flush
- 12v LED lighting fixtures in restrooms and mechanical room
- Powder coated steel partitions and doors with transportation locks (Public Restroom Only)
- 87” inside height
Exterior Standard Features
- Walls: .040 white laminated fiberglass over aluminum frame exterior walls with gel coat; R8 insulation
- Floor: ¾” Stable-Deck sub-flooring with single-piece seamless vinyl charcoal / grey TPO floor covering below floor finish material. 5” x 1.5” x 11-gauge steel tubing floor joists; 16” o.c.
- Roof: .045 Diflex II -TPO fleece-backed membrane roof with 10-year limited warranty
- Ceiling: .040 FRP seamless ceiling with R19 insulation rating
- Heavy-duty steel telescopic stairs with deck platform
- Stainless steel fold out support handrails
- LED Entry/Exit deck lighting – overhead
- O.T. approved running lights
- 30-amp panel boxes located in onboard locking mechanical room
- 15- or 30-amp electrical service
- Roof mounted A/C unit
- Pre-finished, smooth white FRP entry/exit and mechanical room doors
- M10 x 8 steel main I-beam frame with rear bumper
- 7000 lb. axles with stud hubs and electric brakes
- 2-5/16” ball hitch
- 7,000 – 12,000 lb. tongue jack
- (4) 5,000 lb. leveling/stabilizing jacks
- Tires: ST235/80/R16 LRE
- 1/2” copolymer waste tank with cleanout and electric tank monitor
- ¾” city water hookup; Sewer hookup with 3” Banjo dump valve
– All Standard Equipment and Features specifications are susceptible to change due to raw material shortages and product enhancements. LuxLav is not responsible for any potential changes not listed.
- Water heater
- Various interior and fixture upgrades
- Various Finish Packages
- Onboard fresh water – refer to the layout provided
- Waste tank winter package and interior heat
– All information contained herein including, but not limited to, floorplan offerings, specifications, standards, and options are based on the latest information at the time of publishing. This information is subject to change at any time, without notice or obligation. Prices are subject to change due to raw material shortages and availability. All freight estimates will be based on current fuel rates at the time the unit is shipped.
– All Photos are for representation purposes, finishes and layouts are subject to change.
– All Trailers Are Sold on A First Come-Basis and Require a NON-REFUNDABLE 35% Deposit to Secure VIN# Or New Order. All Trailers Must Be Paid for In-Full 7-10 Days Prior To Completion – No Exceptions!